Job Responsibilities: Customer Service Representative, Supply Chain
Salary: $25.42 an hour
Location: Kelowna, BC CA
- Performs duties such as responding either verbally or by email to questions or problems from customers; takes appropriate action to resolve issues and follow-up in a timely fashion. Escalate complex customer inquiries to the appropriate Customer Relations staff and maintain customer contact until the request is resolved and the customer has been provided status progress and resolution.
- Records support calls into a database for reporting. Collects compiles and summarizes information on requests and prepares regular reports.
- Orients customers on how to submit accurate requisitions. When requested by purchasing staff forward purchase requisitions to the appropriate health authority customer for approval.
- Orient customers on how to check order status how to forward purchase requisitions to the appropriate approving authority and how to navigate through supply chain applications and the customer portal.
- Provide customers with the process on how to request to add items to inventory.
- Provide information to the customer on how to request a new product evaluation and demonstrations.
- Obtain the necessary access and approvals from the manager/supervisor for customers requiring access to ordering goods and services.
- Identify customers that no longer require access to purchase goods and services and respond to customer requests to have these customers’ access removed.
- Ensures that purchasing policies and procedures are followed and provides necessary support to ensure future compliance.
- Investigates requisition-related discrepancies and refers problems to appropriate staff.
- Designs/revise a variety of forms that are related to the customer service functions such as requisitions ordering approval access forms and customer presentation for placing requisitions. Reviews information changes related to Material Service dictionaries and ensures the changes are per dictionary policies. Provide support to end-users on dictionary policies as required. Enter approved information into the Material Management Dictionaries.
- Liaise with other internal business streams to assist with customer issues and identify educational opportunities for the customer.
- Identify receiving issues at HA’s sites and orient customer to ensure receiving meets required deadlines at the various HA sites. Blind received in the receiving system when required.
- Receives logs sorts and distributes incoming and outgoing mail emails faxes and internal correspondence and any other related documents to appropriate staff and HA’s.
- Operate standard office equipment.
- Reserve meeting rooms and arrange conference calls as required. Process requests for vendor appointments for participating HA’s.
- Maintain contact lists for internal supply chain staff as required.
- Supports other customer relations staff by assisting in the gathering and bringing forward information for use in improving processes for internal and external customers. Assist with the creation and updating of support materials. Ensure consistently and up-to-date information is provided to the customer.
- Under the request and direction of IMIT staff test the materials management modules prior to the release of a new version that may impact the current Customer Relations customer support.
- Provide support to internal and external customers for purchasing card transactions and usage.
- Perform other related duties as assigned such as clearing paper jams reloading paper trays packaging and storing files creating and maintaining file systems.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Grade 12 and three years’ recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education training and experience.
- Experience with multi-line telephone systems.
- Ability to keyboard at 50 WPM.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively with a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service problem solving and ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
- Ability to demonstrate resolution of issues and continuous improvement of the customer service center.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Join one of BC’s largest employers with province-wide programs services and operations – offering vast opportunities for growth and development.
- Access to professional development opportunities through our in-house training programs including +2000 courses such as our San’yas Indigenous Cultural Safety Training course or Core Linx for Leadership roles.
- Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including a municipal pension plan and psychological health & safety programs and holistic wellness resources.
- Annual statutory holidays (13) with generous vacation entitlement and accruement.
- PHSA is a remote work-friendly employer welcoming flexible work options to support our people (eligibility may vary depending on position).
- Perks include access to fitness classes and discounts to 350 BC-wide recreational programs travel technology car and bike-sharing and more.
Location: 104-2355 Acland Road Kelowna BC V1X 6N6
Hours of Work: 07:00-15:00 / 07:30-15:30 Monday-Friday
Requisition #: 125349E