Job Responsibilities: Seasonal Warehouse Team Member
Salary : $17.60 – $18.60 an hour
Location: Laval, QC CA
Educational requirements: High School
Seasonal Warehouse Team Member
Job ID: 220082381 | Laval QC
Overnight Early Morning Day Evening Weekend
Immediate openings are available now.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits Amazon has a variety of jobs. Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today.
Candidates must be 18 years or older for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority in all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations HR and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one employee discounts RRSP Match paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Delivery Stations – Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery. In this active job, you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet promised delivery times shift times will vary. Depending on your location you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
- High school GED or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to employment equity. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce that reflects Canada is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and value your passion to discover invent simplify and building. Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the applicable laws of the province. If you require accommodations please notify us at www. amazon delivers.jobs/contact us.
If you have a disability and need accommodation during the application and hiring process including support for the New Hire Event please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT). You can reach us by phone at 888-470-1688 Monday through Friday between 6 a.m. and 4 p.m. PT. You may also contact us if you might need accommodation in your new role and would like to initiate a request prior to starting Day 1.